Do you remember…………… ?

when I made a blog post about what I will be doing over the next seven weeks for my final project? Yea so I decided to concentrate on photography but I stopped taking part in the daily shoot. I really didn’t last without it, I guess I forgot that the daily shoot was very challenging so I didn’t have to end it even though it wasn’t for assignments anymore. The long and short of this is, I’m back with the daily shoot and I’m taking some nice and challenging photos. Today’s theme was shape, I got a banana from the Underground (UMW) , had an apple from the previous daily shoot , I tied them up with a black thread and suspended them in mid air,took some few shots and edited about four in picasa and picnik. This is how it turned out……………………

Before and After

This was my first shot, I know the thread is visible but , I was just getting started.

Now this is like my favorite of them all !!! This is mama’s favorite !!!

I tweeted it to daily shoot and there it is,

🙂 😀 😛

No Responses to "Do you remember…………… ?"

• Thanks! 🙂 my arm was hurting after I held it for the shoot but it was all worth it.

1 osheen said this (April 5, 2011 at 10:49 pm)

• my favorite is the first stylized one! 🙂

very cool! I like seeing how people create their photos!

2 Cali4beach said this (April 5, 2011 at 6:41 pm)

• I’ll try that and ask you for help if I encounter any problems 🙂

3 osheen said this (March 22, 2011 at 2:11 pm)

• Grace,
    I am loving your dailyshoots, and this is a perfect final assignment. ow where is the flickr gallery on your site so Ic an see them all here in one sitting? I like the Flickr photostream widget, but it might be nice to play with some Flickr gallery options in a separate page. Let me know if you want some ideas.

4 Jim said this (March 22, 2011 at 12:33 pm)

• Thanks 🙂

5 osheen said this (March 19, 2011 at 4:38 pm)

• I love that shot. Also, I love the shape contrast via fruit. However, that “I like to eat, eat, eat, APPLES AND BANANAS!!!” Song is definitely running around my head now. >.o

6 Media Tourist said this (March 17, 2011 at 2:15 am)

• Thanks, I’m glad it made you laugh, keep on the smiles so you’ll look very beautiful on your wedding day…. 🙂 😀 😛

7 osheen said this (March 16, 2011 at 11:17 pm)

• So I really like the pictures. But I also really like the fact that you posted a screen shot with a giant red arrow, here is my picture. It made me laugh. Good job with the photos.

8 samiam said this (March 15, 2011 at 3:59 pm)

• Haha thanks 😀

9 osheen said this (March 11, 2011 at 11:58 pm)

• Very nice photos. They’re like a psychedelic still life.

10 Shane said this (March 10, 2011 at 10:03 pm)