Fan Labour

After all the thinking I did, I reached a decision and finished my fandom assignment, as I said; I’m trying to get everything in before Monday. Ok, so at home, my sister and I, we watch E! News a lot just because we like it and at times what they talk about is so ridiculous (fun). I remember my sister telling me one day that during one of their broadcasts, they talked about Michael Jackson’s son having a girlfriend, how ridiculous is that? Any way, so I did my assignment on E! News, I hand drew everything in Kerpoof one of the web 2.0 tools given to us some weeks ago. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you my assignment.

One Response to "Fan Labour"

• This is pretty funny. I like that you used one of the Web 2.0 tools. Also E! is my guilty pleasure. It is pretty ridiculous sometimes. I was watching E! News the other night and they were talking about Madonna and Jesus Luz and they completely butchered his name. They said something like “jay-suz loose.” I had to rewind and listen again because I couldn’t believe nobody caught that.

1 Matt Martin said this (April 28, 2011 at 2:31 am)