Finally……….

I’m done with the stuff I had to do for the web story telling assignment , I’m not going to stop using this firebug thing because it’s so  useful to mess up web pages ( I love saying that), I’ll definitely be using it in the near future. I made a blog post on Thursday, saying something about doing my web storytelling on my email page  but I ended up doing stuff for facebook, one for the log out page and one for my profile page. Trust me it might sound little but I think I’ve spent about 15 hours in total working on this not just today though. I’m not even exaggerating  about this. Thank God I’m now done and I can focus on my math quiz tomorrow. This is the link to the log out page and this is for my profile page.     🙂 😀 😛

4 Responses to "Finally………."

• Thanks 😀 🙂

1 osheen said this (March 30, 2011 at 11:32 pm)

• I like how your sign up button says “The beginning of the rest of your life” because its so true haha! I also like how you relate doing this assignment on your facebook page. Good job!

2 Sofia Ahmad said this (March 29, 2011 at 6:54 pm)

• I am definitely a facebook addict so I absolutely love your web story with tweeking the fb site. I like on one of your status you say.. so I have to change random stuff on my page for my class. haha.. Hence the assignment huh! Great job!

3 Tenisha Minor said this (March 29, 2011 at 2:13 pm)

• Hahaha! Excellent stuff! Great commentary on facebook and it’s impact on our lives…

4 David (Mr. Thimble) said this (March 28, 2011 at 11:10 pm)